- 4 x Harvey Premium Scotch Fillet Steaks
- 1 bunch Kale
- 1 lemon
- Sea salt flakes & black pepper for seasoning
For the Capsicum Sauce
- 2 red capsicum
- 100g walnuts
- 2tbsp smoked paprika
- 3 tbsp. Olive Oil
For the Polenta Chips
- 450ml water
- 150gs Instant Polenta
- 100g Ground Parmesan
- 15g Butter
- Instant polenta for coating
- 1L vegetable for frying
- For the polenta, bring the water to the boil in a small pot, season with salt and whisk in the polenta slowly, simmer on a low heat for 3 minutes. Fold in the parmesan and butter until melted through and pour into a lined high sided baking dish. Refrigerate for minimum 2 hour to set. When set turn out and cut into thick chips.
- For the sauce, lightly oil the capsicum and char over medium heat a bqq grill or gas flam until blackened all over, when cool remove the charred skins and seeds. Blitz with walnuts, paprika and oil until smooth.
- Heat vegetable oil in a pot or deep fryer to 200c, toss polenta chips in left dry polenta until well covered and deep-fry for 3 minutes until golden, drain on to paper towel.
- Heat a BBQ or grill plate until very hot, season Scotch fillet with salt and pepper, char for 3 minutes on each side, cover with BBQ lid and cook for a further 3 minutes. For medium rare look for 52c internal using a digital meat thermometer. Rest on a cooling rack for 5 minutes before serving.
- Cook kale in boiling water for 30 seconds and drain, squeeze over lemon juice, season with salt and pepper.
- Slice Steak & serve with a generous amount of sauce, chips and kale.