- 4 x Harvey Premium Porterhouse Steaks
- ½ Japanese Pumpkin, Sliced into 12 wedges
- 4 tbsp honey
- 2 Tbsp fennel seed
For the Spice Rub
- 1 tsp Ground Coriander
- 1 tsp Ground Paprika
- ½ tsp Cayenne Pepper
- ½ tsp Ground Black Pepper
- ½ tsp dried sage
- 1tsp minced garlic
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Sea Salt Flakes & Cracked Black Pepper
- Combine ingredients for the spice rub, rub generously over the steak and allow to marinate for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 180c, place pumpkin wedges on a lined baking tray. Warm honey and mix with 2 tbsp of olive oil, brush pumpkin with honey mixture and sprinkle with fennel seeds salt & pepper. Bake for approx. 20 minutes until soft & golden.
- Preheat a frypan or grill until very hot, grill for 4 minutes on each side, allow to rest for 5 minutes before serving with pumpkin on the side.