- 4 x Harvey Beef Premium Porterhouse Steaks
For the chimichurri
- 1 Bunch Coriander
- 1 Bunch Flat Leaf Parsley
- 1 Long Green Chilli
- 2 cloves garlic
- 4 tbsp. olive oil
- 3 Tbsp red wine vinegar
For the Salad
- 1 head butter Lettuce
- 2 tbsp Baby Capers
- 1 red onion
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Sea Salt Flakes & Cracked Black Pepper
- For the chimichurri, wash and pick the leaves, roughly chop the chilli & garlic, season with salt & pepper. Blitz all in a food processor or blender until a sauce consistency.
- Preheat BBQ grill plate to very hot, season steaks with sea salt, pepper and rub with oil and sear for 4 minutes on each side, allow to rest for 5 minutes before serving.
- For the salad, wash and dry the leaves. Thinly slice the red onion and soak in the red wine vinegar for 5 minutes until pickled and bright. Dress the leaves with onions, baby capers and extra virgin olive oil.
- Slice the steak, drizzle with a generous amount of chimichurri & salad to the side.